Monday, October 7, 2013

SAT Exam Prep in Los Angeles

Nowadays, if you are not getting SAT Exam Prep for your son/daughter, you are putting them at a major disadvantage to succeed on the exam, and therefore, his/her chances of getting into the university of his/her choice.

Today, no one just walks to the SAT Exam Prep test site unprepared. Most students will invest anywhere from a few days to a few of months preparing, and many students will take the SAT Exam 2 to 3 times.

There are many options for SAT Exam Prep in Los Angeles, including Princeton Review (www.princetonreview.com), Kaplan (www.kaplan.com), Wyzant (www.wyzant.com), and small boutique SAT Exam Prep firms in Los Angeles like Tried & True Tutoring (www.triedandtruetutoring.com).

However, if you are looking for 1-on-1, in-home, SAT Exam Prep in Los Angeles, then you should go with an expert SAT Prep Tutor from a boutique firm. Generally, they are better trained, more reliable, cheaper, and better results.

At Tried & True Tutoring, their  SAT exam prep in Los Angeles program starts with the initial exercise test. The test was taken by my daughter on her own, for a research assignment. She sent it in, and a detailed score report was sent back by Jonathan, together with evaluation.

Because he come right around to the home it's very suitable. He's been dealing with her for three months now.

Following the 3rd session, she sent it in and took another entire practice test. I was amazed because points had been already gone up by 120 - by her score (Jonathan had explained that pupils generally found 300point score increase in the class of the complete 10session plan). I was also quite impressed with the evaluation which was sent with her latest score report. It revealed some actual insight. I've been quite happy with Attempted & True's SAT examination prep to date, and I believe I'd recommend it. I have not seen my daughter's closing SAT scores yet, but I'm confident.

It's far from the costliest, though this SAT exam prep in Los Angeles program is really not the cheapest. I enjoy the truth it combines the personal contact of the in-home tutor, together with the knowledge of actual SAT examination prep experts.

If you have any questions about SAT Exam Prep in Los Angeles, feel free to post a comment below, and I'd be happy to answer any question for you!

1 comment:

  1. Good article about the important of SAT Exam Prep in Los Angeles. Tried & True Tutoring has been doing a great job with their customized programs and free SAT assessments. If you go to www.triedandtruetutoring.com you can take a full length, SAT diagnostic and get a free score report and analysis from a credentialed teacher.

    ReplyDelete